Baby Proofing Products: EliteBaby
- In this article find out more about baby proofing, read our useful tips on baby proofing, and get to know one amazing new product from EliteBaby
Let`s talk about baby proofing!
When you become a parent, your entire world changes. You become focused on your baby, on her health and safety. You want to spend every single moment with her, and yet, you somehow need more time for yourself. But you can`t look away, not for a single moment, because for a baby, danger is everywhere. Even in your own home.
We must say that baby proofing is not a trend. It is not something we made up so parents could spend lots of money on products that are expensive and without purpose. On the contrary, we know how important baby proofing is. It is something that existed even when we were kids, even if some of the information back then was wrong.
Today, the real definition of baby proofing is: the act of making an environment or object safer for children. The act of baby proofing reduces risks to a level considered acceptable by a society, an institution, or, for example, to specific parents. And we could not agree more.
We live in the 21st century and we have greater access to information on possibilities of baby injury. We also have the opportunity to find and buy numerous products that will help us prevent all the possible injuries in our home. That is why baby proofing is so popular: it is everywhere around us. But it is necessary!
We at EliteBaby are parents. And we are completely focused on keeping babies safe and keeping parents happy. Our main goal is to create products which are practical, easy to use and safe for our children. All of the EliteBaby products are made of high quality materials, very durable and versatile.
If you are a young parent and you are not aware of all the things that you should keep an eye on while baby proofing, read some of our useful tips and prepare yourself for this new, fascinating adventure called parenting.
Useful tips on baby proofing
- Baby proof all the sharp edges and corner in your house before doing anything else. You can use the foam corner guards for this.
- Baby proof all the cabinets and drawers.
- Put a non-slip mat in the bath. This will help you avoid falls and injuries when bathing your baby.
- Don't carry hot food or drink and your baby at the same time. You can slip and spill something on your baby.
- Don't hold your baby while cooking at the stove. It can be dangerous.
- Place an oven door guard to prevent burns and secure all the possible dangerous areas in the kitchen.
- Keep matches and lighters in a locked cupboard, away from your baby's reach. Never leave them on the table.
- Never leave toys in the crib when your baby is sleeping. Choking with a toy is much easier than you think and it happens pretty often.
- Hide electrical cords behind furniture. These can be very dangerous.
- Use window guards on windows. The outside space is as interesting to the kids as the inside areas.
- Keep knives, breakable things, heavy pans, and other possibly dangerous items locked up or out of reach.
- When not in use, store the high chair out of reach of children so they don't try to climb on it.
- Find a place to keep baby wipes, nappy sacks and other toiletries within your reach, but out of your baby's.
- Check your house and move cleaning agents, medicines, vitamins, toiletries, mothballs, and other potentially toxic items out of reach or lock them up.
- Keep your baby out of the sun as much as possible. If you are taking a walk during the sunny day, you should out on the high SPF for your baby`s delicate skin and keep her in the shade.
- Secure refrigerator with appliance latch.
- Get rid of toxic houseplants such as philodendron or move them out of reach.
A review of one of our products: Elite Baby Foam Corner Protector
So, you became a parent, you read a few things about baby proofing and you want to make sure you are doing everything right. Start from the beginning. Turn around and find all the sharp edges and dangerous corner in your home. Now, you need a product that will be easy to install, that is practical and versatile, and that is affordable and durable. Yes, we have one.
We have an amazing product for all of you who have young children. First, these foam corner protectors are 100 % safe product to use in your home, because they are non-toxic and baby safe. These foam corner protectors are also flame retardant, latex-free, odorless, and lead- and phthalate-free. Also, they are SO easy to install. Industrial 3M adhesive strips are easy to apply anywhere: all you have to do is simply peel and stick the tape anywhere you need, then wait a few hours for the glue to set. In case you want to remove them, you can do it easily by applying baby oil to the glue, without damaging the furniture or the walls in your home.
The EliteBaby foam corner protectors are multifunctional and versatile. You can use these foam corner protectors on the coffee or dining table, all of your desks, nightstands, countertops, chests, fish tanks, cabinets, shelves, stairs, hearths - anything with corners! These can also be used while moving furniture to protect both your furniture and the walls from damage.
EliteBaby offers a special deal to all of the parents around the world: in this lovely package you get 8 cushioned foam corner guards and 32 pieces of industrial-strength, 3M double-sided tape. These baby proofing little corner protectors will keep your baby safe from all the sharp corners on tables and counters in your home.
- Practical and versatile
- Great and affordable opportunity: a package of 8 foam corner protectors
- Non-Toxic and baby safe
- Very easy to install and remove
- Multifunctional: use them on your tables, fish tanks, walls, stairs, hearths etc.
- If you are not satisfied, you will get your money back!
Click the link below to find out more details!